I actually found a guy post about this, and I need to give credit where it is due but I rly can’t think if him. 😦
This post may take multiple cups of Coffee….
When you have a little spare time to think, review these interesting and thought provoking questions! Then if you still have a little more spare time, share your thoughts, answers, and questions!
1) If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
I think we as humans strive to be perfect but because we are not we become frustrated with our selves with our imperfections and we may feel embarrassed that we messed up.
2) What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
By definition, using google, of alive is “(of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead.” That would be an accurate statement. Lol. But to truly live I suppose is having a job you love to do, and to enjoy your life.
3) Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
I think alot of the “extremely religious” people like to believe in what their book of faith tells them about love yet if you are not for their god your against their god so they start wars trying to convert you to their religion, in the past it was somewhat effective yet I think there are better ways to do it.
4) Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Yes. I find myself a good listener and helper.
5) Does love equal sex?
6) If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Prostitution? Lol, uum for me I would either be working with special needs kids or animals…or both.
7) Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
This one is one I needed my thinking cap on. I would say I’m settling, this is where my lack of faith comes in. I don’t trust for what I should be waiting on and instead I go out and get what I think would work.
8) If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would be nicer to my parents because my mom will be 45 this year and my dad will be 46, their kinda due any minute then.
9) Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things.
10) If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I’d try to see as much of my family possible, I’d see my best friend. I think I’d talk to my nonfeiends just to let them know I still care.
11) If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
In the words of Josh Brown, “Don’t be dumb” it sounds simple and almost and insult to your intelligence, it’s helped me alot.
12) What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
I’ve always wanted to go to Luisiana and Los Vagus.
13) What’s holding you back?
14) Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Joyful simpleton, ignorance is bliss.
15) Has your greatest fear ever come true?
16) Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work, because if I really enjoyed it then its not work.
17) When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Last night, being hooked up to a sleep machine all I do notice is my breathing and air flow through it.
18) Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Hmm typically I feel like there being made for me, but today with me being on vaca, I make the rules baby 😉
19) If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
Drivers Ed teacher
20) When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
I would think my family.
21) What do you regret most so far in life?
I regret nothing, because in that time of that moment I did or said the things I meant and I stand by them, even today.
22) If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked you “Why should I let you in?”, what would you say?
Because I don’t deserve it and I know it, tho through your faith and forgiveness you could be gracious enough to let me in.
23) What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?
Sometimes all it takes is a smile and a “hey how are you today.”
24) What impact do you want to leave on the world?
Life may be gray but that doesn’t mean you can’t make the day a little brighter.
25) When was the last time you tried something new?
Last night, hungry howie’s pizza for dinner.
26) What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
Love and sex are not the same.
27) What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
28) What is the difference between living and existing?
By dictionary definition they are basically the same, tho I think existing is going through the motions, no feeling.
29) If not now, then when?
Hmm, I think I forgot some words to make this question make sense.
30) Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
I saw a beautiful sunrise on the beach. Always breath taking.
31) If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Special needs kids. Or a subject either very basic zoology (for little kids) or math.
32) What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
I guess I would regret not getting my GED after I fucked around my high school years.
33) Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
Depends on your definition of “wrong” if it’s just by the law standards then yes it is because we shouldn’t steal. If your looking at religious then yes because one of the 10 commandments in (at least) the Christian faith is “tho shall not steal” if your looking at morals then no, that poor child is hungry and needs something and if nobody else is gonna help it then you can with your 5 finger discount.
34) What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
My step sister. She has downs and doesn’t have a care in the world that lasts more than a commercial brake, she’s also one of my best friends.
35) Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
36) Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
Because we didn’t realize how much they meant to us and were there for us unlit their gone.
37) Is it more important to love or be loved?
Both I think are important but I guess most important would be to love.
38) If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
Going to Luisiana, maybe Los Vagus as well. Is like to travel the world but again resources…so I guess I’d like to live and spend as much time with friends and family as possible.
39) Can there be happiness without sadness?
No, because how can we know happiness if there was no sadness.
40) What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
I was loyal, good listener, and I tried to make peace and happiness with everybody.
41) Is there such a thing as perfect?
42) What does it mean to be human?
To be imperfect, to have feelings.
43) Are you happy with yourself?
Not at the moment with my education, but other than that I suppose.
44) Can you think of a time when impossible became possible?
Yeah when titanic sank, lol.
45) How do you spend the majority of your free time?
Reading or sleeping lol.
46) How have you helped someone else recently?
I taught my step sister she can swim down at the 5 ft side of the pool.
47) What did you learn recently that changed the way you live?
I say recently it’s been almost a year, I have sleep apnea.
48) What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
My best friend amber paid for my lunch and dinner then dyed,highlighted,washed and trimmed my hair Sunday then Wednesday she got me a screen protecter along with a case.
49) What will you never do?
I don’t like to use absolutes cause they tend to bite my hiney in the end, but I don’t think I will ever date my ex again.
50) In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?
My blunt honesty with my parents I think has hurt them in some way.
51) When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Very frequently, especially with my family. In very family oriented if you didn’t notice, but kindness isn’t something you should expect with interest, it comes from the heart.
Author Unknown – Please comment if you know the author
so credit can be given